Fun Shops Sushi Platter

LUVMYGSDOG

Has anyone ever ordered this? If so, how was it? Very good? Just okay? Totally disgusting? Thanks for your input!

Kim

We got this on our last cruise (Feb) as a gift and it was beautiful! They called to see what day and time we wanted it ordered so it would be fresh. Ours was the medium as we were traveling with a group of 8. I personally don't eat sushi but all of the others said it was very good!.

Hope that helps -

Tammi

We got this on our last cruise (Feb) as a gift and it was beautiful! They called to see what day and time we wanted it ordered so it would be fresh. Ours was the medium as we were traveling with a group of 8. I personally don't eat sushi but all of the others said it was very good!.

Hope that helps -

Tammi

ImageUploadedByForums1395415264.874091.jpg.a670fef0b0e9790ae270b8566e6971ad.jpg

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

ImageUploadedByForums1395415242.580132.jpg.212a5847438bb6780645d5665c1d6beb.jpg

Hope that helps -

Tammi

Thank you very much for the response and the pics. We always do a "sail away" party in our cabin - will be 4 of us (we do have 2 cabins, LOL). Have already ordered the champagne and chocolate strawberries but my son mentioned the sushi. Think I will go ahead and order it. I'm going to get the small try since we are only 4, that should be plenty.

Do you remember if it came with any soy sauce? I may need to visit Lido to borrow some if not.

Kim