Cruise choice

vfb2girls

I need help with trying to decide between cruises and any input would help. I am looking at an Eastern itinerary, both the Conquest and Liberty offers it in about the same time frame. Of course the Liberty goes out of Port Canaveral and the Conquest leaves from Miami. Airfare is about the same for either airport so that doesn't make a difference. For anyone who has sailed on either of these ships can you please share your experience. Thank you

Throw a dice.

Personally. I like the Liberty because of its toned down decor and because we had two great sailings on her. I haven't sailed on her post 2.0 upgrades though.

One (minor) drawback about the Liberty is getting to Port Canaveral from the Orlando Airport. It's a 41 mile drive and transportation will be costlier than sailing from Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've been on both the Conquest and Liberty. The Liberty is my favorite Carnival ship so far! They are both the same class ship and both have 2.0 upgrades, however, the biggest difference between the two (besides decor) is that the Conquest does NOT have a Serenity deck while the Liberty DOES. I loved the Serenity area on the Liberty. DH and I took a nap up there while docked in St. Thomas. Check it out! ;)

378301_10151600448149721_1679236745_n.jpg

Also, feel free to check out my photo reviews of the Conquest and Liberty (links in my signature) to help you decide.