NCL Getaway Spa Deals?

ihope

I'm trying out NCL for the first time this May and I'm wondering what spa deals can be expected on the Getaway. I was on Majesty of the Seas last September and received a 20/20/20 minute deal which included back massage, foot massage, and a facial for $99. I'm hoping to get the same service on the Getaway.

Are there certain days that you get better deals and is it possible to get a massage for less than $99?

I'm trying out NCL for the first time this May and I'm wondering what spa deals can be expected on the Getaway. I was on Majesty of the Seas last September and received a 20/20/20 minute deal which included back massage, foot massage, and a facial for $99. I'm hoping to get the same service on the Getaway.

Are there certain days that you get better deals and is it possible to get a massage for less than $99?

.....you can look through them and look for spa specials. They are usually cheaper on port days.

:)

wasiii

.....you can look through them and look for spa specials. They are usually cheaper on port days.

http://www.shipdetective.com/ships/pdf/norwegian_getaway_handouts/getaway_dailies.htm

:)

wasiii

(it helps if i put the link when I post) :eek:

Port Days will be most economical for treatments. Your cabin will be flooded with spa specials so you might get a 'good' deal. I seem to remember something similar to your above 20/20/20 a few years ago. The spas are run by Mandara and I think they run the concessions on several ships so it might be the same deal.

• 3 months later...

I believe they still have the 10/20/30 promotion going (10% off first service, 20% off 2nd, 30% off third) -- but they need to be their "signature" treatments so a bit of a more limited and pricy selection. Still a pretty good deal if you plan to do a couple of things.