Fantay: Rain Forest/ Senses Spa Hours

HappyPig

We are thinking about ordering Rain Forest 1-Day Pass for our trip this spring. What are the hours might this be available, approximately? We would hope to check it out at non-peak times, if possible. TIA!

I can no longer quote exact hours (you can find them on any on line Navigator), but the hours are generous--like 8 am till 9 or 10 pm.

As to peak/off peak times, mid afternoon is always the most busy, but I've rarely had to wait for any room/chair that I wanted. I go when it suits my schedule, and have never had an issue with that.

You get essentially what you see--multiple levels of steam/scent in the various rooms, use of the showers, hot tubs (new ships only), towels, lounge chairs. Yeah, it is a lot like a shower room with music. The lightest steam area with the heated loungers is very nice.

I find that I enjoy it on winter cruises. Summer--not interested.

Don't believe the sales pitch about how they only sell so many passes, etc. We've never been turned away! Get the same sales line on another cruise line too (same spa company!) The rainforest is not exclusive; it just goes by different names on different lines.