Just off the Legend today...great cruise!

TeresaJ

[quote name='nikita']I know reviews take a long time and effort so I just want to say "thank you"!!!! I really enjoyed your feedback and photos!!! We leave in June on the Legend for the third time and it sounds like they've done some improvements with entertainment and food.

In Belize was the Island clean with nice restrooms and restaurant? Would you say the excursion was worth the money? Was there places to swim - or was the water mostly for snorkeling (reef like etc)? Did they have enough lounge chairs for everyone?

When you went to the comedy club did you have to go very early to get seats?
Thanks so much!!!![/QUOTE]

Thank you for taking the time to read my review.

The island on Belize we went to was very small. It has one or two bathrooms (not luxurious but ok for what you need it for). It didn't have a restaurant. Just a hut area with tables set up for food and drinks. I saw people with hot dogs and burgers. We didn't order any food because it was a short excursion.

We would arrive at the comedy club 10-15 minutes early and had no problem finding seats.

Have fun on your cruise!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

[quote name='flahagan']Thanks for such a thorough review! We're sailing on the Legend in Ausut (Panama Canal transit) with our 16-yr-old grandson in an OV room on Riviera deck.
It's a cabin for 3 (no pull-down bunk) so he will use the sofa bed. Could you tell me if they make this up each night and then put it back as a sofa for use during the day? My hubby really needs to sit on something that has a back for support so wouldn't be very happy without the sofa.
Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

The bed was kept made up all week and not converted back and forth from bed to sofa each day. That was our experience on the Dream as well.

Maybe you could ask your steward to change it each day?

Have a great cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
I just want to say THANKS to all of you that read my review. It was a lot of fun to relive it on here. Now we are starting to plan for March 2015. So many options!

Ok, I'm officially ready to cruise. We're on the Legend June 15th and your review has me ready to start packing.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and experiences. Loved the pictures.

Thanks for reading. I really enjoyed doing the review.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for such a thorough review! We're sailing on the Legend in Ausut (Panama Canal transit) with our 16-yr-old grandson in an OV room on Riviera deck.

It's a cabin for 3 (no pull-down bunk) so he will use the sofa bed. Could you tell me if they make this up each night and then put it back as a sofa for use during the day? My hubby really needs to sit on something that has a back for support so wouldn't be very happy without the sofa.

Thanks again.

We just got back from the liberty. Each day our room steward would make the 3rd bed, and then would put the sofa cushions back on. So you would still be sitting on a (made) bed, but the back support would be there.

We will be on the Conquest in April with several of the same ports so I was excited to read your review. My girls are 11 and 9. We have booked the same snorkeling tour in Belize and since my girls have never done this before I was glad to see that staying on the beach is a good option as well.

We were considering Chankanaab in Cozumel. I see that you mentioned you did that in the past. Did you prefer Paradise over Chankanaab? I don't think my girls would use the water toys that were out in Paradise so I thought Chankanaab would give us more options for something to do.

Since Roatan is our fourth and final port we are planning on staying at Mahogany Bay. My youngest dd wants to try ziplining. I have read that there is a place in the port. Did you happen to see it and is it a reasonable walk if you did?

Thank you for all of the info! We are getting really excited for our trip and seeing your pictures of the ports makes us all even more excited! :)

We just came back from our cruise on the liberty and did the ziplining in Roatan at the port. It is right at the port, you do not leave the "gated" area, where others go to catch private tours. We didn't want to book in advance and it was no problem walking up and paying with our S and S card. They geared you up, you watched a safety video and as soon as a truck returned, they loaded everyone on and away you went.

We just came back from our cruise on the liberty and did the ziplining in Roatan at the port. It is right at the port, you do not leave the "gated" area, where others go to catch private tours. We didn't want to book in advance and it was no problem walking up and paying with our S and S card. They geared you up, you watched a safety video and as soon as a truck returned, they loaded everyone on and away you went.

Do you remember how much it was to just walk up and zip line??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk