Has anyone done the Scuba excursion from NCL in Nassau?

sixesandeights

I was wondering if anyone had ever done the certified diving in Nassau excursion through NCL. How was the company they used? What type of sites did you dive? Were the DM's good at pointing out things of interest? Anything else that stood out? Thanks everyone.

.....you will probably get more results.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

wasiii

I was wondering if anyone had ever done the certified diving in Nassau excursion through NCL. How was the company they used? What type of sites did you dive? Were the DM's good at pointing out things of interest? Anything else that stood out? Thanks everyone.
For our cruise I called NCL Excursions and they told me the scuba session was with Stuarts Cove who I've snorkeled with several times and they were great!:D Last cruise we snorkeled with the sharks!:eek: Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

I'm sure lots of ppl have done the excursions but you'll find more info on the Ports of Call under Caribbean. You'll also get better answers to other questions regarding excursions there.

This is an NCL specific question, NOT a port of call question. I am looking for information specifically on the Certified 2-tank Dive offered by NCL, and who they use, and what sites they visit.

6&8

For our cruise I called NCL Excursions and they told me the scuba session was with Stuarts Cove who I've snorkeled with several times and they were great!:D Last cruise we snorkeled with the sharks!:eek:

Fantastic! Thank you for answering the actual question. When did you make this call? I reached out to Stuarts cove and they did not seem to say they were the ones doing it. Maybe I will reach out to them again.

I have had some very good experiences with Cruise ship dives, and some very bad ones. Just wanted to make sure they used a reputable shop and visited good locations.

Thanks again for your help.

6&8

Fantastic! Thank you for answering the actual question. When did you make this call? I reached out to Stuarts cove and they did not seem to say they were the ones doing it. Maybe I will reach out to them again.

I have had some very good experiences with Cruise ship dives, and some very bad ones. Just wanted to make sure they used a reputable shop and visited good locations.

Thanks again for your help.

6&8

Stuarts didn't confirm with me either but NCL did and the pickup time was the same as on the Stuarts site. If your cruise also offers the underwater subs, like mine does, it's probably Stuarts!;) Enjoy! Edited by *Luv2Cruz*