Kids on May 25th Summit to Bermuda?

whatevergoes

If that's over Memorial Day weekend- there may be kids onboard. I did a cruise last May on Celebrity (8-night Ensenada- Seattle) and there were zero teens. Hopefully there will be some on Summit, which I did to Bermuda in August of 2012. It's a great cruise either way- the boys will love Bistro on Five and Qsine. My son (then 11) absolutely loved the island, the zoo, the dolphin encounter, the ferry ride from Hamilton to the ship and his favorite activity was snorkling.

Likely not many teens at that time of year. Because of the bad winter weather, a lot of school districts are extending the school year, and won't be out for summer vacation until the middle of June. Plus, it final exam and graduation time for other districts, so May isn't really a big time for any kids on cruises.

Edited by kitty9

Hi! I have a 13 year old boy, 2 15 year old girls, and 2 18 year olds (boy and girl). From what I remember on this cruise last year (same week, same trip), there were some kids, but not an overabundance. We were not traveling with kids, so I also wasn't paying a lot of attention.

We did same cruise on the same weekend last year and there were probably about ten or so kids in the teen club. A lot of them were from England. Also in the younger kids club there were about 25 kids. I'm bringing my son with his cousin so in the case of limited kids, we're set. I'm glad to see Kelly has a boy the same age and two teen girls. My kids will welcome them.