Ecstasy Cruise with wedding in key west..question!

Sthrncrusr

Has anyone ever docked in key west and then headed to someone's wedding in port? The company they hired apparently does this all the time and has great reviews. We are just looking for any advice/pointers as far as how long it takes to get off the ship in key west, etc. We are new to Carnival and only know how Royal Caribbean operates.

Thanks so much!

Has anyone ever docked in key west and then headed to someone's wedding in port? The company they hired apparently does this all the time and has great reviews. We are just looking for any advice/pointers as far as how long it takes to get off the ship in key west, etc. We are new to Carnival and only know how Royal Caribbean operates.

Thanks so much!

It seems like Carnival tends to dock at the Navy pier if there is another ship in port, this was how we docked when we stopped there on Fascination. It has also been the case each and every time that I have been there with RCI, and a CCL ship was in port with us. The downside is that you may have to take the tram into downtown.

As soon as the ship is cleared you'll be able to go ashore. If time is a factor I would be ready and waiting for the gangway to open so you can be among the first off and get transportation to the wedding.

It's actually one of my favorite ports of call, I wish they would spend more time there.