Cruise cheaper than what you paid!!!!

When I found out that the price of my cruise went down I contacted my TA. She was able to change it so that we saved over $200 ea and I guess they were having some kind of deal that we could also be upgraded to a balcony(with the lifeboat in front of it) room from a window! Wow! We were upgraded and paid less! That was a great deal!

i just search different sites on the web (put Carnival Cruises in google) and see if it changes. If it does, I call whoever I booked with and see if they can refund or give shipboard credit. They usually do, but they are not obligated to...

Some TA's will refund price changes and some will not. Call and ask. And in the future, verify this before you book. If you book directly with carnival, they will always refund the diferrence in the form of credit or offer an upgrade if you are still b4 the final payment date. After the final payment date, it is up to carnival whether or not they do this. You are well beyond the final payment date now, but I have in the past booked w/an online TA, and called them and asked and they put me on hold and called Carnival, and I recieved onboard credit, after final payment date. So, it doesn't hurt to try.

The price change will ave to be the cruiselines. Carnival will not adjust to another agents price.

(make sure when booking your agent offres any price reductions up til sailing Some do--some dont.

Archived