Cabanas at Little Stirrup Cay

Cheetah474

Hi everyone,

I've done a search and read the threads, but I'm really curious for any recent input for cabanas at Little stirrup Cay. We're a family of 3 so I get that it won't be a great financial value but I'm wondering about what people felt about the experience of having the cabana to use for the day. Most recently we reserved a cabana at Aquatica in Orlando and really loved the option to have a quiet and private place of our own while we were there. Any advice would be great (BTW we will be there at the end of August 2014)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we reserved one for this may and there are only the 2 of us. we previously had a cabana for 3 on labadee (royal caribean) and loved it. It was so relaxing and a great way to get out of the sun, no sand in your drinks and food. it gives you a nice private place so you dont have to be only 1 foot away from some stranger on the beach. You can even take a nap if you want and not have to worry about being bumped into or have a screaming or drunk person being loud and abonoxious in yoru face. It was well worth the cost

The cabana on LSC was well worth the cost. We were a family of 4 and loved having our private space out of the sun. We would definitely book one again. Included in the costs was a very large fresh fruit tray, chips and salsa, several large bottles of water and a bottle of champagne. It was a nice touch. You can go to guest services when you board and pick out your cabana. I recommend cabana 4 - very private and overlooking beautiful views of the water and ship.

• 2 weeks later...

If you do a search of Royal Caribbean's "Coco Cay" you will get more information. Coco Cay and Little Stirrup Cay are one and the same. RCI leases it out to other cruise lines when their ships are not there, and they use the island's real name: Little Stirrup Cay.

The cabanas are great. We have rented cabanas there. There is no AC, but the shade and sea breezes are all you need.

Eric

Edited by Pomperaugrr

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from LSC, we had cabana #2 and loved it. We had direct access to the beach and could not have been happier with our choice. There was 3 of us and well worth the cost of the cabana.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Just got back from LSC, we had cabana #2 and loved it. We had direct access to the beach and could not have been happier with our choice. There was 3 of us and well worth the cost of the cabana.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

What is the cost? And you can't reserve prior to getting on the ship unless you're in a suite, correct?

What is the cost? And you can't reserve prior to getting on the ship unless you're in a suite, correct?

We traveled there thru Carnival so we could book online before the cruise but had to check in at the Excursion Desk to reserve the cabana # you wanted. Did not matter if you had a suite or not.