Holiday Inn Bellingrath -Mobile, AL

rhettbug

Can anyone tell me about this Hotel?

I have a room booked at the Holiday Inn Bellingrath in November. I am employed at a university so I got a state employee discount. They have free parking and a shuttle to the dock. We will have 5 adult women (2 beds + rollaway) and the price was only $70 with the state discount .... pretty cheap in my opinion! Won't get there until after midnight probably so we just really needed a place to lay our heads for a few hours till we can leave on our cruise! :D

Can anyone tell me about this Hotel?

It's a nice hotel in a GREAT location right off interstate 10 in Tillman's Corner. Lot's of everything you could possibly want nearby and about 20-25 minutes to the terminal on the interstate. A good choice. But don't let the name fool you, it is NOT near Bellingrath Gardens. Don't know why they call it that. If you like Chinese food you've got to check out China Town buffet behind Lowe's on Hwy 90. Absolutely off the hook.

I had seen a really negative reply from someone before but I searched & searched & couldn't find it ... glad to know that it is a good choice. We will just be staying the night before we leave and will probably not get there until late.

We normally get the cruise package that the Radisson has, but give me the info on the Holiday Inn. You mentioned the parking and shuttle, does it also include breakfast.

Terri

I called the hotel directly to get the info on the parking/shuttle (251-666-5600) but I didn't ask about breakfast. I was really excited to find something so inexpensive for 5!

Archived