Photo package price

Just saw I can buy all my photos for my upcoming 12 night cruise to Hawaii, Victoria, and Vancouver for $249. Haven't sailed since last August 2013 on the Allure of the Seas. This package is quite a bit cheaper than the 7 days on the Allure. Still wondering if it would be worth it?

Anyone know the prices for pictures?

8x10

6x8

5x7

Thanks,

Mary Anne

Just saw I can buy all my photos for my upcoming 12 night cruise to Hawaii, Victoria, and Vancouver for $249. Haven't sailed since last August 2013 on the Allure of the Seas. This package is quite a bit cheaper than the 7 days on the Allure. Still wondering if it would be worth it?

Anyone know the prices for pictures?

8x10

6x8

5x7

Thanks,

Mary Anne

I think the 8x10s are like 19.95 and the 5x7s 9.95.

I got the package on Grandeur a couple months back. We then took pictures at every photo option onboard, both singularly and together, as well as the roving photographers and the 3 different people who are usually at the Ports. Then you just go, pull your pix and hand it to the photo folk & they stick em in an envelope for you til the end of the cruise and hand the whole wad (I think I wound up with 40-50 pictures)...no standing there for an hour trying to decide which shots are better.

Edited by KarinaGW

If you make an effort you will get brilliant value.

As said above - plus any photo with you in it is included. We got photos with our 'trivia team', dinner table people, Captain's Reception, Lounge friends etc. Ofter we asked for three different shots a in " would you take another please". We were them able to give copies to team members etc.

Enjoy.