Celebrity Constellation 4/19/14 Who's going?

Stem to Stern

Took CONNIE last year right after dry dock for TA in brand new AQ. The AQ cabin u have is great because of the extra large verandah and "secluded" deck. Altho, not much privacy because of Sunset Bar.

Waiting for cabin assignment - no AQ avail. Will miss BLU desperately!

Yes, it is an escape long overdue for us. Last time we got away for more than a day was Labor Day weekend last year at The Grand where we first met. Cruising is such a great value. I am really looking forward to this one. Are you planning any excursions in Cozumel?

Yes, it is an escape long overdue for us. Last time we got away for more than a day was Labor Day weekend last year at The Grand where we first met. Cruising is such a great value. I am really looking forward to this one. Are you planning any excursions in Cozumel?

Not planning anything as of yet - not into the whole "get on a cramped bus" idea. I'm looking forward to lots of down time. But I'm sure cocktails on ur extended verandah might be in the cards ;-)

Cabin not assigned yet. But I know I will be "slumming" it cuz I won't have access to BLU - especially for bfast :(

We should meet up once on board. FOD was at Martini Bar last time I was on Connie. Maybe I will meet u guys there.

Yes, down time is good. There is plenty of that on the sea days. We have nothing planned in Cozumel either. Maybe exploring the eastern shoreline, just not sure if there is anything to see. We are just going to meander around town in Key West. Nothing concrete there either. And the martini bar does seem like a good place to meet up. Did you go with the select dining option?

Yes, down time is good. There is plenty of that on the sea days. We have nothing planned in Cozumel either. Maybe exploring the eastern shoreline, just not sure if there is anything to see. We are just going to meander around town in Key West. Nothing concrete there either. And the martini bar does seem like a good place to meet up. Did you go with the select dining option?

I never do MDR. I will do specialty every nite.

Hey guys, I will be onboard too. I am taking my mom on this venture and she is very excited. My usual hang out is martini bar and will likely see you there!

I'm sure MARTINI BAR is the perfect place to meet. SAT evening? Time? I'm planning to do OCEAN LINERS for late dinner.