First time doing Western-anything we shouldn't miss?

Falmouth - Just recently did Dunns River Falls private tour with Courtney Taylor. Love Dunns Falls and have gone several times.

Cayman Islands - Sting ray city is a must try at least once but another time I went on an organized Jet ski tour that was a blast.

Labadee - Zip line and beach day and don't forget that your drink package is honored on the Island.

Cozumel - We did Salsa, Salsa, and Margaritas which was well run and a lot of fun. Lunching at Panchos Backyard and shopping. Stop at Senior Frogs before re-boarding it is really close to cruise ship.

Hopping on here. We have booked Courtney Taylor for Dunn's and green grotto coves in June, how did you like him? He came in cheapest for us and has gotten really good reviews. Any input would be helpful.

I second chankanaab in Cozymel. Very relaxing but still a lot of options.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Courtney is fantastic. We had him do a tour for us about 4 years ago, Dunn's Falls, river tubing, touring the area around Ochos Rios, jerk food and shopping. We enjoyed his tour so much that we are going with him again in a few weeks from Falmouth. He takes his work very serious and seeing as he is from the island he is more than knowledgable of the area. You will love him!!