Cruising by those Way over 55+

pandlpa12

Hello Roz: We meet again - been missing you and glad you still travel with a Service Dog- I am sorry to hear about your husband's passing but glad you continue to cruise -

My mind forgets a lot these days but as I recall, wasn't your dog Brenda when we first started chatting on CC ? Corkey Carol

Oh! My! Your memory is just fine! Yes, Brenda was my first Service Dog and started cruising with Morey and me in 2005. She had finished her 15th cruise before she passed in February at age 14. She was the most amazingly, brilliant and wonderful Service Dog. I'll miss her forever!

Horton is my Successor Dog and is going on his 5th cruise in 2 weeks. He helps me have a more successful life and he will be treated with the greatest love and respect!

My husband and I are in our early 70s. We started cruising a few years ago and have been doing 2 or 3 cruises a year. We will be celebrating our 53rd anniversary on the Celebrity Silhouette Transatlantic in Nov. Next year, we will be doing a 29 day B2B on that same TA, but combined with a Holy Land tour, celebrating our 54th. We are having a great time and think cruising is the fountain of youth. I think we are getting younger! ;)

My husband and I are in our early 70s. We started cruising a few years ago and have been doing 2 or 3 cruises a year. We will be celebrating our 53rd anniversary on the Celebrity Silhouette Transatlantic in Nov. Next year, we will be doing a 29 day B2B on that same TA, but combined with a Holy Land tour, celebrating our 54th. We are having a great time and think cruising is the fountain of youth. I think we are getting younger! ;)

Sounds like you are truly energetic and super Young!! We were on the Silhouette when she was new 3 yrs ago - loved being on her -

Corkey Carol

You two are very lucky. Enjoy every minute with each other!

• 1 month later...

I am 70+ and have been married for 7 years. We recently got back from a 32 day cruise from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles.

We have 3 land trips booked for 2015. Living on the West Coast, we do not have the opportunity to do last minute Caribbean cruises.

• 2 months later...
I am 70+ and have been married for 7 years. We recently got back from a 32 day cruise from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles.

We have 3 land trips booked for 2015. Living on the West Coast, we do not have the opportunity to do last minute Caribbean cruises.

Welcome aboard Talisker92. Got a question for you:

Not sure what cruise line you sailed around South America with, but we are taking the same trip in March 2016 on HAL. Wondering if you have any opinion on the cruise, as far as scenery, types of excursions that might be offered, ratio of sea days to shore days, etc?

pandlpa12