Question for those already making Dynamic Dining reservations

Hi all,

I'm not new to cruising, but I haven't sailed with Royal since my honeymoon in 1994! I'm excited about Dynamic Dining and I thought I had planned out everything in advance of May 15th, but then I remembered the nighttime shows.

For those of you who have already made reservations - have they told you when the times are for the nighttime entertainment options (Mamma Mia, 270, etc)? We plan on feeding our boys early, then heading out to dinner ourselves around 7:00, but I have no idea how that will conflict with show times. I think I recall hearing that the entertainment reveal will happen before May 15, but since many of you are already making reservations, I thought I should double check.

TIA for any info you might have!

No, show times are not available yet - I was told they are still ironing out details and that hopefully they'll be available starting in May when everyone can make reservations.

I made ours allowing a few nights with nothing booked (figuring either MM or specialty). I booked 5 of the 8 nights - all complimentary. I was booking for 11 people and there was no way I was paying for the specialty restaurants for 11 - no matter how much I love my peeps:p

Look for the thread I started and read initial post and last post on page 5 think I was the very 1st person to book it was an accident how I got to them but the initial post and for your answers my last post on page 5. I am booked at 5:30 every night except first night at 6pm at specialty

i asked about that and they said the showtimes would likely not change so as long as you aren't eating dinner at 7:30, you should be safe. we are making rez for 6:30-6:45 every night across the board so hopefully that will be enough time to make a 9pm show.

We were able to reserve all ten dinner reservations. Have no idea why they allowed us to!

Only reserved complimentary restaurants. We scattered the times based on the itinerary. Usually eat a little earlier when at sea and a little later when in port. Figure we can always change one or two reservations if necessary when they finalize the shows.......or we could ditch a reservation and hit the Windjammer. Not really worried about any conflicts in scheduling.