Triumph Aft Cabins - Empress Deck

Quick question - i've been searching here and seem to get conflicting info - which rooms on the Empress Deck that are AFT Balcony (Cat 8M) have the smaller cabin size - like no sofa or table?? I'm in room 7433 now, but have time to switch to another room if this is one that is smaller. Some say it's the cabins next to the wrap arounds, others says it the second cabins and others say it's the middle...so i'm really confused. thanks.

Yes it has a sofa, I took this right from the site choosing cabin 7433 this is how it's listed. I just went through the same thing with Breeze. The cabins next to the wrap have no sofa, just the desk and seat on the empress deck.

This room includes:

Two twin beds (convert to king). Sofa and coffee table. Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower. 3 closets. Private aft-facing extended balcony with patio chairs and table.

Edited by Midwestgal

thanks - I also called Carnival just to triple check.....and since my room 7433 is a dedicated double - i won't have to worry about possibly getting bumped to a regular balcony if they need one of the aft's for 3 people in the room. so i feel better now..... sometimes doing too much research is a BAD thing as there is so much conflicting data. but thanks again for your help!!

Your very welcome!

I know what your saying about too much researching as I do the sane, however if I hadn't done so I would of walked into a cabin without the sofa and a huge wall were it should of been. I was able to switch aft cabins and now I'm happy!

Enjoy your cruise!