Younger Cruisers Solo Cruising?

cruiseruser35

Hi all,

I have to admit I lurk on the board a lot as it's a great resource for basically all cruise information. But now I do have a question to pose that I haven't gotten an exact answer on yet..

I'm a 28 year old male. Looking to book a solo cabin next year sometime. I know any ship will always be a mixed crowd - but I'm obviously looking for a cruise to run into people my own age; late 20's early 30's for drinks, excursions, whatever.

Are there any specific cruises where that age group leans towards? Not sure if some routes/cruise ships are known for it more than others.

Appreciate any information/recommendations!

Thanks

We were on the Carnival Legend for 7 days the week after Easter and there were tons of single guys around your age on board for some reason. They weren't part of a group, so it was just a weird coincidence, I guess. There is an Air Force Base right next to the Port of Tampa, though, and the single supplement on that sailing was waived. Both those factors likely helped.