Need help with MSC online!

knawest8

I have never dealt with such a mess of a website before! :mad: So I made the booking online, hit submit, it started to open the "Success" page, but ended up with an error. I logged back in, but couldn't find record of my reservation. It went through my bank account, so I called to confirm it booked. He had to email me the booking confirmation and let me know how to book excursions and special services online. I click "log in" at the top and get the WELCOME BACK, *** message. However, when went to book something, it logged me out. I tried to book a spa package and it asked for all my info again. I logged back in, entered my book #, date, ship, etc and hit Enter. The next screen said all your bookings are below...the below area was blank!! :confused: Same thing happened when I tried a drink package and an excursion. I read on here that it should go into my "cart" but I don't see that "Cart" button anywhere. Is there a problem with the site or is this normal? I am usually pretty tech savvy and prefer booking online to sitting on hold for 30 minutes. HELP!

I believe this happens at the beginning of every new summer cruise year. The web department lags weeks behind the customer service department. Although with some cruises the customer service representative will only be able to see exactly the same thing you can see, though they'll insist they can see more. They can't.

Patience. If you're trying to book something for next summer don't even bother until August.

OK I will definitely try again tomorrow. I was just curious if anyone knew any "trIcks" to getting around the special services booking.

I was never able to add my excursions or drink packages from the website. I had to call. On this forum, MSC even told me to call.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I was never able to add my excursions or drink packages from the website. I had to call. On this forum, MSC even told me to call.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I did too, just yesterday. I had two issues. 1) the web site kept telling me my password was wrong, even though I entered it multiple times exactly as I had created it and 2) the drink and spa packages I wanted to book were not listed as available. The MSC rep I spoke to told me they have a problem with the web site telling customers, incorrectly, that their password is wrong and that I'd have to call back and get someone different to help with that. She was able to book both the Doremi drink package and the Relaxing Touch spa package on her end just fine. She said that there is often a disconnect between which packages are offered on a sailing and what the web site shows. Argh! :rolleyes:

Thank you! I tried again with no luck. It says the services available are listed below, but nothing ever actually shows up "below." Do you have to reserve the spa packages with a CC or do they add it to your onboard acct when you arrive?

Yes it's a mess whether you're using the US or UK version. There was a thread going for months on here entirely dedicated to its shortcomings. They keep saying they're going to improve it, perhaps one day they will, I may even still be around to experience it!