Champagne.......Another drinks question...sorry!!

I am going on my first cruise on Adventure of the Seas in August and can't wait, I've purchased the premium drinks package and just wondered if you were able to get champagne by the glass in the champagne bar and pay the difference, the same as you can with the more expensive wines by the glass.....I can't find any reference to champagne anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am going on my first cruise on Adventure of the Seas in August and can't wait, I've purchased the premium drinks package and just wondered if you were able to get champagne by the glass in the champagne bar and pay the difference, the same as you can with the more expensive wines by the glass.....I can't find any reference to champagne anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Champagne is part of the wine provisions in the packages. Any champagne that is available by the glass could be ordered as part of either the Select or Premium package, with the only difference being the value limit of each package.

Wondering if there is anything with the $40 plan sparkling wine/ champagne included?

Yes, you can have wine (which includes champagne/sparking wine) up to $8 per glass. If you order something that costs more than $8, you just need to pay the difference.