Question about on board credit.

Ok so I am going on a cruise march 22nd 2015. If i save all my money and book a cruise for the next cruise out on the ship. Will i get to use that on board credit for that next cruise. Example back to back cruises. I am cruising on the 22nd and it would be for the 29th when we got back. Anyone do this?:)

Pretty sure it must be used on that sailing unless it is refundable OBC. Then you get the cash back and you could apply that to the next cruise.

Yeah but what i am talking about is while you are on your cruise and you go to the future cruise desk and book another cruise you get the on board credit. Was wondering if i could book my 2nd cruise during that cruise and recieve the on board credit for the next cruise. Hope i am explaining it well enough.

You mean you want to stay on a cruise that's just ending and book the next one leaving on that same ship while on that ship and then use the OBC towards the B2B? Only problem I see with this is if the next sailing is full. Plus Carnival may need time to process the OBC. You should post the question to John Heald or call Customer Service.

You mean you want to stay on a cruise that's just ending and book the next one leaving on that same ship while on that ship and then use the OBC towards the B2B? Only problem I see with this is if the next sailing is full. Plus Carnival may need time to process the OBC. You should post the question to John Heald or call Customer Service.

Yes thats what i am trying to say. LOL I will pose the question to my PVP. Mr Heald has enough things to deal with from other people. :) Thanks man