Link to current itineraries?

jarand

Is there a link that I can send to family and friends that will allow them to follow our April 28 Holland Amsterdam itinerary? All I can find are sites that book upcoming cruises, but once a cruise has begun those itineraries disappear.

Thanks!

Try cruisetimetables.com They stay around a little longer. But why not just save a copy now?

Cruise Schedule: Fort Lauderdale, Florida (28 Apr d1600); Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (29 Apr 0800-1600); Cartagena, Colombia (02 May 0800-1400); Panama Canal (Cruising Canal) (03 May 0600(+0)); Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica (05 May 0800-1800); Corinto, Nicaragua (06 May 1000-1800); Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala (07 May 0800-1800); Puerto Chiapas, Mexico (08 May 0700-1600); Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (11 May 0800-1500); San Diego, California (13 May 0800-1600); Astoria, Oregon (16 May 0700-1300); Vancouver, Canada (17 May 0800-1700); Seattle, Washington (18 May a0700)

Maybe I don't understand what you're asking. If you want daily position reports, give them marinetraffic.com, but that will only work when you are in range of the AIS.

Edited by jtl513

Maybe I don't understand what you're asking. If you want daily position reports, give them marinetraffic.com, but that will only work when you are in range of the AIS.

I think what the OP is looking for is something similar to what the German cruise company Phoenix is doing: they have a separate "current cruise" page for all their ships, which shows all the regular info from the booking page (minus the Book-button, obvs. ;))

They also offer a "where are our ships now" page for each ship, listing GPS location, a web cam shot, the daily program and the MDR menu.

It makes it real easy (and fun) for the folks at home to "sail along" by checking every day. I've had people complain how much fun it was for them when I sailed with Phoenix last year, and how much they're gonna miss that when I sail with HAL on Tuesday.

Dear Jarand,

Do you know the website http://shipfinder.co/ ?

This website shows all ships that sail around the world.

Go to 'map options' and click the search option and voil'a, you can search your HAL ship and have live tracking. Even if the ship may skip a harbour due to whate ever reason: you know! :eek:

Also I scan my own programme and mail to friends & family who have shown an interest where we sail.

There is also a sister website tracking tracking planes and we found it very handy when we are picking up friends at the airport.

Happy Easter!