Need help choosing lfk or victor bodden

ej1970

Hi myself dh and dd (15) are stopping in Roatan in July. I was set on LFK but now after reading reviews for VB I am undecided, so I am looking for some advice. firstly we are travelling from Ireland so we are unlikely to be in Roatan again so we want to make the most of the experience. LFK looks amazing and looks like paradise, but I am concerned if the weather in not good we are stuck on a beach with not a lot to do. Is there enough to keep my 15 year old occupied all day but she thought the zoo looks fabulous. It is also a lot more expensive than VB. Having read reviews about Roatan and VB I am wondering would it be a shame to just go to a beach and not see the island. I was looking at the fun n sun tour with VB.

Any help would be appreciated.

My vote would be for Victor as you will be able to see more of the island. He has all sorts of add ons as well, and there is a lot to see in Roatan. I think daughter would be just fine. We were there in March and just went to one place to totally relax, but we have been to Roatan several times, and have seen most of it. Enjoy your cruise..:)

SANY1835.jpg

image hosting over 5mb

Tex with VB is actually going out of the country for awhile, so depending on when you cruise he might not be available. I'm only saying because we requested him back in Feb for June, received confirmation but then a couple weeks ago was notified of a change in tour guides.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had Big Al last week and he was great. We got to see many sights for as short or as long of a period of time as we wanted. Your daughter will be happy too ... this was the second Roatan tour with a Bodden guide for my teenage daughter and she loved it.