"Aqua News" Newsletter?????

On the Rccl website, I see that the aqua tots program is a 45 minute session. The website states to refer to the newsletter for times. Anyone know if these are once a day or 2 times a day? For a little one, they like interaction with other children. I think this is a great idea and any info you have would be great!

On the Rccl website, I see that the aqua tots program is a 45 minute session. The website states to refer to the newsletter for times. Anyone know if these are once a day or 2 times a day? For a little one, they like interaction with other children. I think this is a great idea and any info you have would be great!

From what I have read this is a mommy and me program, you will need to be there the entire time.

Hope that helped!

###

I think that is great! My daughter wouldn't dare allow me to leave her with a stranger (unlike her brother). I hope they offer the program a couple of times a day. That would break up the day and allow smaller children interaction time. They can't use the pool so our play time will be mostly on the balcony. We have an aft balcony which I understand is larger and I am thinking we will spend plenty of time there. My daughter loves the water, so I won't even attempt to take her out by the pool. Just curious as to the times of the program. My luck it would be offered once a day and during naptime!

Archived