Will be my second ever cruise... on the Viking Star

goksucats

And my first one was on the Carnival Inspiration almost 4 years ago. I suspect this one will be a great deal different, though I loved my Carnival cruise. I'm going with my mother, and her siblings. I am going to assume, based on much of what I've read, that I will be the "baby" on this cruise as I will have only recently turned 40. We are going on the second sailing on the Viking Homelands on May 30th 2015. Staying in a Penthouse Veranda room. Can't wait! Will be my first trip to Europe!

Hi Goksucats. Don't give "age" another thought. We were among the youngest on our first Viking River Cruise but we enjoyed meeting so many lovely, well traveled fellow passengers that we are still in touch with. We have now taken 4 Viking River Cruises and are booked on the Viking Star inaugural.

Yours is a wonderful itinerary and from our prior experience with Viking there will likely be many opportunities for enrichment lectures and materials that are geared to increasing your appreciation for and enjoyment of the many terrific ports of call.

There are several threads on this board regarding referral credits for first time Viking passengers that you might want to check out. And yes, they can be applied even after your reservation has been made.

Best, Marsha

Edited by loum140
info