which ship

tinna2000

i have a very good friend who wants to take a disney cruise with her husband and 2 boys 5 & 7, she wanted to know which ship was better, i told her to sign up for cc so she can have her questions answered, she's a little nervous, so i am asking the question for her.:)

The ships are almost identical. The carpets are differently themed, they have different characters on the outside of the ship for decoration. The nice restaurants have different names, same decor and food. One is called Lumiere's, one is Tritons. One ship has the area named Beat Street for the nightclubs, the other ship has Route 66 as the name of the night club area. One atrium has Mickey statue, the other has Ariel for the statue.

The biggest difference is The Magic is all 7 day cruises with different ports. The Wonder does only 3 and 4 day cruises that stop at Nassau and Castaway Cay.

The magic does a lot of different ports and always Castaway Cay.

Both a beautiful ships with great activities and fantastic crew members to serve you.

If I can answer any more questions for you, please ask. Also you may want to check out www.dcltribute.com This is an all Disney site, filled with tons of information from fellow cruisers. You can also meet others on your exact cruise before crusing. This is especially great for the kids , so they have a friend or two waiting for them before going to the kids clubs. Most of these people meet on the first day so the kids can meet their new friends so they can easily recognize them at the clubs.

We have done 7 DCL cruise and 8,9, and 10 are booked. We will be booking #11 in December. We have been with ages 22 months to 51 years of age, so we have experienced most everything on board, so ask away with questions. I love to help out new cruisers when I can.

mom x4,grandma x4

Then they will have to be on the Magic. That ship services the 7 night itineraries. The ship is beautiful and the only differences are really cosmetic. Character hanging off the back, statue in the atrium, names of clubs, etc. They will have a great time.

Archived