New to group, happy to join in!

nurse1sue

Wow! Congratulations on your impressive weight loss. Welcome aboard to our group.

I see you sail celebrity. I've been keepingy eye in an Oct 18, 2015 repo out of NJ. We have never sailed celebrity, always go with RCCL. I understand we would get our same perks as emerald on celebrity but the points would not carry over to move up to the next level. Not sure if I want to do that,or just stay with RCCL.

Because of my bypass I eat so little it's hard for me in the Buffet because everything looks good. I can't eat anything with sugar and haven't for 6 mon. The cruise lines are good about having a couple of sugar free dessert items. My husband on the other hand eats everything I can't lol. Our last cruise in March, he ate only stir fry, Indian food and fish. Good for him, until he had 2-3 HEEPING plates at each meal, and a sandwich or pizza in between! He's a Dr so he doesn't get much exercise during the day, a lot of sitting. Hope he'll start walking with me if we ever have nice weather here.

Sue