Sunshine: Interior (Picture Window 4J) Cabins

mpcaruth

Have you stayed in one of these 4J cabins on the Lobby deck (Walkway View, Picture Window, Obstructed View - I have found them refernced with many titles)? If so, was there a noise or sewage smell issue? I came across one review that indicated a water leak and sewer smell issue for a few days. I am wondering if that was an isolated incident, or a typical reoccurrence.

The location of these cabins on the Lobby deck seems convenient, and there are numerous quad cabins available. It looks like a much cheaper alternative to an OV cabin and has the same configuration with a sofa.

I am not sure if this matters to you but they are above the Liquid Lounge so there might be noise throughout the day and night. I have sailed in Interior walkway cabins twice and loved them both times. Are you sure there is a couch?? Make sure to ask when you book it...I would hate for you to be disappointed.

We stayed in one February. It is over the Liquid Lounge, but over what is probably the backstage area. We were never bothered by noise from the lounge. If the seas are rough, you will hear waves crashing against the hull. ANd if the waves are large, they can be loud! There was no sofa in the room.

Carnival's website shows the first five 4J cabins on both sides as having a sofa and overhead pullman. According to the deckplans, these 4Js are below the entrance to the liquid lounge and there are cabins directly under.