She's baaaaaaaaack.....

KPfromCT

I have been watching and listening to the Pt Everglades webcam, and the last I heard was that she will be leaving at 1900hrs/7pm

above rkacruiser, reminded me that after a dry dock, the ships do need to take on a lot more supplies than usual, so this may be and probably is the reason for the late departure.

Edited by SMSACE6
I mixed up threads.

Not sure if any of you noticed on John Healds FB page that there are a lot of unhappy people blasting his page and Carnival due to their luggage being soaked and the late departure. Everyone is blaming Carnival for the wet luggage when the luggage was still in possesion of the port pierside when it rained. Canival doesn't control the luggage until it is loaded on the ship.

Wow she is back! I didnt think she was back till tomorrow, so thanks for the nudge. Now I can watch the sailaway on the Pt Everglades webcam later:)

Looking forward to hearing some feedback too.

Anxiously waiting some feedback....FL passengers should be home and settled by now right? LOL

Right, but if what we are told is right; ie, only 5pc or so of cruiseship passengers read or post on cruise critic, then, probably only less than 1pc live in the Ft Lauderdale area...:(

I also cant wait to hear. I know that lots of folks got their luggage wet in the rain storm on departure day, but I hope that the rest of the cruise was great.

Right, but if what we are told is right; ie, only 5pc or so of cruiseship passengers read or post on cruise critic, then, probably only less than 1pc live in the Ft Lauderdale area...:(

I also cant wait to hear. I know that lots of folks got their luggage wet in the rain storm on departure day, but I hope that the rest of the cruise was great.

Some passengers replied on JH Facebook that Carnival was offering free laundry service for the wet clothes, hopefully other items could be salvaged or bought on board or port and they still enjoyed the cruise.