Open booking and BOGOHO

Hallo on 25 febr. I have made a open booking on the ship and pay 200 $ I am a Diamond member they told me Its the deposit and 100$ onboard credit.

Now I have made a booking online and on the end of the form I fill in the number of the on board booking. Now I have a 500 deposit and no onboard credit.

I have got bogoho and a diamond loyality.

Is that correct?

Hallo on 25 febr. I have made a open booking on the ship and pay 200 $ I am a Diamond member they told me Its the deposit and 100$ onboard credit.

Now I have made a booking online and on the end of the form I fill in the number of the on board booking. Now I have a 500 deposit and no onboard credit.

I have got bogoho and a diamond loyality.

Is that correct?

In order to use an open booking, you must call Royal. You cannot use an open booking online.

I would call RCI - I booked a cruise on board then called about the BOGO - I kept my initial deposit of $100 and my $100 on board credit, I also kept my C&A loyalty balcony discount and still got the BOGO - so call you should have your OBC. :D It may be that they have to manually readd it to your booking.

Call! They can fix it and you must keep the reservation number from your on board booking. However you must call before the end of May to have the Bogoho price be valid.

Sent from my iPad using Forums