Family of 12. what to do

bucknme

Hi all, we will be in Nassau the end of July. There are 12 of us from ages 17-65.

Any ideas? We are not looking to spend a fortune, so Atlantis is out. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

We are on the same cruise and plan to just do the Frommers Walking Tour of Nassau and then end up at the Fish Fry for lunch and Junkanoo Beach for a bit at the end.

It looks like I can make that happen, anyway. Not sure if this is good for you with the older members of your family.

How about Blue Lagoon? Nice ferry ride over to the island and a good place for all ages to hang out for a day. You can even walk around and see the sea lions and the dolphin encounters.

http://www.dolphinencounters.com/island-all.php

Other than that, I think I would just split up and let people do whatever they want. It's difficult to coordinate 12 people with different ages and interests.

Edited by CruisinCrow

We just went to Blue Lagoon! It was awesome!! It is a nice ferry ride to the island. You can swim with the dolphins or sea lions or just go to the beach! The beach is beautiful and there is a great inflatable water park! There are hammocks in the shade and chairs in the sun. The lunch that is included in the package is great too!!! Would go back in a minute!!