1st timer on Royal, do I need anything else?

I posted this also in Family Cruisers also but haven't gotten any responses. Sorry if this is against any rules to repost, I just want to make sure I'm all set!

Booking first time on RC on the Allure of the Seas, we leave in 18 days!!! I have sailed with Carnival before and had no problems but have heard some people on here say if our last names are different I needed the passport AND Birth Certificate. I am assuming this only means if I am using a passport for travel, which I am not. Also never been asked for a letter...

Here is what I have.

My birth certificate and ID.

Both my childrens birth certificates. One has no father listed. One does.

Again, none of us have passports.

I have the legal name change form for when I changed my name, yrs after divorce, back to my maiden name. My maiden name is also my childrens 2nd middle name and also listed as my maiden name on their birth certificate.

I have a notarized letter for both kids, they have the same father even though he is not on one certificate:

In witness whereof and by signing below, I approve travel for my child(ren) as follows: I, _______, authorize my minor children, _________, to travel with their mother, ________, out of the United States via Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line. Departure Date: May 25, 2014 Visiting (but not limited to): Bahamas, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Expected date of return: June 1, 2014. In addition, I give full authorized consent to parent, ________, for any necessary routine or emergency treatment during aforementioned trip.

So, am I all set? I hope so! I read some need their divorce papers? I don't know what it matters who is or isn't married and has custody when I am obviously a parent and have that letter...?

Sounds like you've got it..

As long as you can connect your name from, say, Smith to Brown back to Smith, you should be OK

The divorce papers would be to connect your name changes..

When I sailed with my aunt, she had EVERYTHING...the cruise line didn't care much..but she WAS asked for ALL of them by immigration on the way back...she had them, all in order, and the agent looked at every paper.

YMMV but better to have all the paper, as opposed to not enough...

Have a great cruise!