what beach???

hockeypapa

Looking for a beach with loungers umbrellas restrooms food and drinks... How much is a taxi to these beaches any help would be helpful thank you

Same questions here...going later on this year. Hope someone here has ideas or answers to these questions :)

Reduit Beach is an option. The beach bars are nice. The many many many pushy vendors on the beach are not. If we ever go there again, we will just hang out at a beach bar and enjoy the beach view from there. ;)

LuLu

• 3 weeks later...
Reduit Beach is an option. The beach bars are nice. The many many many pushy vendors on the beach are not. If we ever go there again, we will just hang out at a beach bar and enjoy the beach view from there. ;)

LuLu

I for one did not have fun at Reduit beach. The vendors were far to pushy for my likening. The beach bar did not have change for my $10 American. I know that it could have been that they didn't want to give me any change from it or it could be mainly they used Caribbean cash. Not faulting them what so ever. But the worst thing was One of the vendors was selling these palm woven baskets and my new wife at the time we were on our honeymoon wanted one so I went to buy it. Well the guy snatched the money and ran. I'm a big guy 6foot 4 270 lbs I would have pounded him but I'm in another country and didn't want to mess around. I packed up my stuff and was heading out when the guy I rented the beach chair stopped me and asked what was wrong. He called the cops they arrived said they knew the guy saw him down the beach proceeded to chase him on the beach beat him with billy clubs handcuffed him and took him away. So my experience wasn't to great.