The Haven Private Lounge on Getaway

jchipgcs

Are drinks in the lounge included? If not, any drink menu's from that area?

Drinks are not included - it's basically a full bar like others on the ship. I have not seen a drink menu posted here, but if you do a search for any NCL bar menus, they should be pretty much the same.

Robin

Thanks for the info everybody. We just got off the MSC Divina, having cruised in their "Yacht Club". All the drinks were included with MSC and it really was the best cruise experience I ever had. I'm struggling with booking the Haven vs taking the Yacht Club again.

Thanks for the info everybody. We just got off the MSC Divina, having cruised in their "Yacht Club". All the drinks were included with MSC and it really was the best cruise experience I ever had. I'm struggling with booking the Haven vs taking the Yacht Club again.

FYI, MSC is pulling the Divina out of Miami for the summer of 2015 contrary to their previously stated "very strong commitment" to North America. They may not be doing as well in this market as they hoped.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=5831

FYI, MSC is pulling the Divina out of Miami for the summer of 2015 contrary to their previously stated "very strong commitment" to North America. They may not be doing as well in this market as they hoped.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=5831

I'm aware. It's slated to be gone in May 2015 but returning November 2015 including a few unspecified enhancements.

Our sailing had 3800 passengers (3500 is considered double occupancy). They need to give it more time. I honestly was pretty impressed with them.

One of the things I really like was no hard selling of anything....drink of the day, cheap watches from the gift shops, etc..... It was all available but nothing was rammed down your throat.

As for the Yacht Club.....it was so sleek and stylish. It really felt like a yacht. But I do think NCL has a great product with the Haven too.