Picture of Getaway Haven Obstructed Suite View

I think I figured out how to post the picture. This shows how the 2br suite doesn't have a full view from the living room. To get this picture we stuffed all of the curtain to the edge of the walls. They would never stay that way for long.

2iudu7p.jpg

Getaway 16720

We were told that all the side facing suites had obstructions from the crew and passengers, they just were in different places. In our case it blocked the main livingroom view.

Yes, all of them are this way, according to the resolution department at NCL. Look at any Youtube video of the Haven suites on Getaway...this wall seems to shift depending on if it is a suite with the balcony that adjoins another balcony or if it is the more "private " balcony as in this suite, 16720.

I will be packing several bungee-type cords to hold the curtains i back in place on the wall so at least it won't slide back over the window/sidelight. Maybe some curtain hold backs?

Ugh!

Nora

This is a wonderful video by Steilkurve . Notice his wall as well. This is suite 16106

Thanks for posting that link. We are in 16106 in a few weeks. I think the video might be of 16706 since from the balcony portion of the video, it looks like this one is on the starboard side. I imagine 16106 is the mirror image of this one though. Probably would have preferred not having the wall in the middle of the sliding glass door, but no biggie - the suite looks great (and except for that wall, everything else looks pretty much the same as the Breakaway's #16112 that we were in last year).

Thanks for posting that link. We are in 16106 in a few weeks. I think the video might be of 16706 since from the balcony portion of the video, it looks like this one is on the starboard side. I imagine 16106 is the mirror image of this one though. Probably would have preferred not having the wall in the middle of the sliding glass door, but no biggie - the suite looks great (and except for that wall, everything else looks pretty much the same as the Breakaway's #16112 that we were in last year).

Do you happen to know if all of the 2 bedroom villas on the Getaway are the same size? I ask because I know on the Epic, 2 suites are much bigger than the rest. Hoping to find out soon as I would like to book. Thanks!! Hope you loved the Getaway!

You are correct! it is 16706 (I just looked up the review from Steilkurve)

Dr Nora and I used to work together, she won't mind if I correct her!!