Entertainment schedue

Abc_def

It's the horizontal line like a minus sign but sits down low. Sorry don't know how to better explain it.

The underscore is usually the shifted minus sign or dash on the keyboard.

Thank you both:) I do know what underscore means, I was just wondering why it was used. Why you just can't write in the email and leave the underscore out:D LOL

Liz:)

Thank you both:) I do know what underscore means, I was just wondering why it was used. Why you just can't write in the email and leave the underscore out:D LOL

It's actually used quite a bit in e mail addresses. It makes it appear that there is a space but there actually isn't. No spaces are allowed in e mail addresses. Same idea as using the period or the dot.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Can't say why Royal uses an underscore, but if you want the email to get to the right mailbox, then you have to use it too in this case.:)

Can't say why Royal uses an underscore, but if you want the email to get to the right mailbox, then you have to use it too in this case.:)

Thank you:)

I just emailed them without the underscore and it went through:confused: Quess i'll just have to wait and see LOL Or it will be a big surprise when i get on the ship:p

Thank you again