Transport to Southampton cruiseport

If I may add another car service option, I used http://www.mandptaxis.co.uk and had perfect results. It was for my cruise a few weeks ago. The service was very reasonable and I had contacted multiple agencies for quotes. Timely Email responses, and when I had a flight change the night before arriving in London they adjusted their schedule to meet me. Very professional and I found this company from another poster here on cruisecritic. I also used them after our cruise for transportation to our London hotel. I highly recommend them!

Thanks....I just emailed them for a quote. Did they meet you at the gate? Was the car clean and driven acceptable? So many companies and a huge variation of prices. Hoping this is a good fit! I may then ask them for a quote to Southampton. Has anyone used them to get to the ship from downtown London ?

Thanks....I just emailed them for a quote. Did they meet you at the gate? Was the car clean and driven acceptable? So many companies and a huge variation of prices. Hoping this is a good fit! I may then ask them for a quote to Southampton. Has anyone used them to get to the ship from downtown London ?

Hello Suni,

The owner, Mike, was our driver and met us at Terminal 3, where the exit doors are immediately after we got our luggage. There were 5 of us, each with 1 large luggage and 1 carry-on per person. The van was an 8 passenger new van, immaculate in condition and super clean! We paid 90 GBP from Heathrow to Southampton and 90 GBP from the Port of Southampton to our hotel in London, and I gave a well deserved 10% tip; he takes credit cards but charges a small fee for it. I paid in cash. He took care of all our luggage and we had wonderful conversations both ways. Two weeks later, after our cruise, Mike was waiting for us after we exited the cruise terminal building, around 7:30 am. He mentioned that word of mouth is his best advertising, and I can assure anyone on cruisecritic and especially this post, that his company will take care of you and he is true to his word.

When my flight to London was changed hours before departure, I emailed him about this and he responded within minutes that he would be there to get us even though we would arrive 3 hours earlier. That is great customer service in my book! Best of luck in your search.

Hi! Am planning a cruise on Eclipse, to Canary Islands on 10/5/14. Will be staying at the Grosvenor, Victoria Station. Does Celebrity have transport to the cruise terminal from London? If so, what is the fare cost and is it the best transport option? Also, any comments on the hotel will be appreciated.

Thanks

We are on the same cruise and am looking for a way to Southampton also. Did you find a way to get there? Would you be interesting in sharing a cab?

The only bus we have found gets us there a little late in the day to be comfortable