C&A coupons/status

My wife and I have been on 5 cruises and we are platinum. My oldest son (13) has been on 2 cruises. Is he platinum or just gold? If he is same as us will he receive same coupons? Other son (5) has never been on a cruise so I assume he has no status? We all sail in November.

My wife and I have been on 5 cruises and we are platinum. My oldest son (13) has been on 2 cruises. Is he platinum or just gold? If he is same as us will he receive same coupons? Other son (5) has never been on a cruise so I assume he has no status? We all sail in November.

If you call C&A, you can have the 13 year old linked to your account, and he will he Platinum. He will get kids coupons. I believe the youngest has to cruise once to be linked.

If you call C&A, you can have the 13 year old linked to your account, and he will he Platinum. He will get kids coupons. I believe the youngest has to cruise once to be linked.

Is the # on website or do you have it on hand? Thanks.

is the # on website or do you have it on hand? Thanks.

800-526-9723

I'd ask them about the youngest son and see what they say. Please let us know.

Edited by clarea

800-526-9723

I'd ask them about the youngest son and see what they say. Please let us know.

Wow, that was fast. I just called and the oldest is same status as us, platinum. The youngest who has never sailed has no status. Lady told me after our cruise to enroll him and then he will be same as us also. The oldest gets coupons on the cruise but youngest does not.

A couple of the kids coupons are,

10 free internet minutes

$ off pets at sea

Spend $5 in arcade credits get $5 additional credit ( might be spend $10 get $10)

Spend $25 in arcade get $25 additional credit

Kids coupons are all the same regardless of their C&A tier. All are on the Seapass cards just as the adult coupons.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Wow, that was fast. I just called and the oldest is same status as us, platinum. The youngest who has never sailed has no status. Lady told me after our cruise to enroll him and then he will be same as us also. The oldest gets coupons on the cruise but youngest does not.

Thanks for reporting back.:) Things change at Royal all the time, so it's good to get an up to date report.