seabourn antartica

tmfsmith

We had an excellent cruise in January. Everything was planned really very well and we had no problems and we did not hear any other passenger concerns.

This was our third time in the Antarctic and this time we wanted to cruise with luxury-which we did. The weather was generally very good and we had an amazing experience with whales that swum underneath the bow of the ship-truly surreal. The topography was splendid. The landings went very smoothly and were extremely well organised. We thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the cruise.

Would highly recommend that you do South Georgia / Antarctica.

We did SG several years ago. The old whaling station in Grytviken, the lovely church and museum and the British Post Office!

Kind regards

Tony

If you search the board for "Antarctica", you'll find several detailed comments [including one that I wrote] from passengers who traveled in late 2013 and 2014. My husband and I sailed on the holiday voyage that stopped at South Georgia Island [seabourn's other Antarctic voyages stop at the Falklands]. We'd do it again in a heartbeat.