Ventura Deluxe Balcony cabin D732

mklions

Hi fellow cruisers,

We have today been assigned our balcony D732. This is the last cabin port side at the aft of the ship. The balcony seems to be slightly bigger than most as it has a curved extension.

Has anybody stayed in this cabin? who can give me some further information on it.

Many thanks,

MK Lions.

Hi mklions

Yes we have stayed in this cabin twice, it has a fantastic balcony, you have the usual D deck balcony size with the glass front plus substantial extra space with the curved portion which is solid fronted.

I love this category cabin, don't know if you have stayed in one before but they are large with a seating area which contains a nice sofa and table , two TVs ( one facing seating area and one facing the bed)

You have a bath with shower , fresh flowers ,a bottle of bubbly , some chocs and bathrobes.

Enjoy I am very envious, our favourite cabin so far.

Hi fellow cruisers,

We have today been assigned our balcony D732. This is the last cabin port side at the aft of the ship. The balcony seems to be slightly bigger than most as it has a curved extension.

Has anybody stayed in this cabin? who can give me some further information on it.

Many thanks,

MK Lions.

Hi . Well done that sounds really nice. When is your cruise, we go on the 25 th June.

I stayed in this cabin in 2010 & will be again in November. As the others have said it does have a lovely big balcony and it is a nice cabin too!

Have added some photos!

:) x

PB050250.jpg.7273eea6ba13876e980022708ba5c373.jpg

PA220016.jpg.288d5f56c64186ae5cc6e2b3841bd89e.jpg

PA220018.jpg.344dfb6fdedf805f77c40b754cf5b3c4.jpg

Many thanks for all the replies,:) looks like we got lucky as this was a allocation on arrival cabin!

My wife and I are on the fly cruise around the med starting from Venice for just a week on the 4th June travelling with a dear friend who has a single cabin so the larger balcony will come in handy for the three of us.

MK Lions