Haven Jewel Class vs. Haven Breakaway Class -- LIKES/DISLIKES?

here are a few differences that I have seen in the Haven that I have done in both the breakaway class and the Jewel class (NCL Gem/Jewel): I'd be interested to know if anyone else has any other observations, and whether they prefer one ship over the other.

Haven size:

Jewel Class: the Haven area is more intimate; much smaller and fewer guests.

Breakaway class: the BW had a lot of Haven guests -- the great part was that everything was organized, I never felt "lost" and always had access to the butler/concierge

Haven Restaurants:

Jewel Class: Cagneys for breakfast/lunch, of course (unless we ate in the Haven pool area). Did main dining rooms as much as we could since the food wasn't that bad to us.

Breakaway Class: Love the Haven Restaurant! Basically the same breakfast/lunch menu as Cagneys, but the dinner menu was great to us! We never really had to wait to be seated, dinner portions were great and the service was too.

Theater seating:

Jewel Class: Private area in the balcony.

Breakaway class: Not crazy about the private area. We didn't see any shows because DH is a cruise snob and missed his Jewel class theatre seating :D

Anyone else have any other differences/likes/dislikes?

here are a few differences that I have seen in the Haven that I have done in both the breakaway class and the Jewel class (NCL Gem/Jewel): I'd be interested to know if anyone else has any other observations, and whether they prefer one ship over the other.

Haven size:

Jewel Class: the Haven area is more intimate; much smaller and fewer guests.

Breakaway class: the BW had a lot of Haven guests -- the great part was that everything was organized, I never felt "lost" and always had access to the butler/concierge

Haven Restaurants:

Jewel Class: Cagneys for breakfast/lunch, of course (unless we ate in the Haven pool area). Did main dining rooms as much as we could since the food wasn't that bad to us.

Breakaway Class: Love the Haven Restaurant! Basically the same breakfast/lunch menu as Cagneys, but the dinner menu was great to us! We never really had to wait to be seated, dinner portions were great and the service was too.

Theater seating:

Jewel Class: Private area in the balcony.

Breakaway class: Not crazy about the private area. We didn't see any shows because DH is a cruise snob and missed his Jewel class theatre seating :D

Anyone else have any other differences/likes/dislikes?

Not sure how to phrase this, but here it goes :)

Haven Area:

Jewel Class: Lots of plants and greenery making it feel more tropical

Breakaway Class: No plants with a more clean modern look

On the Breakaway, the reserved seats in theater are about half way up on the left of the ground floor. Ten minutes before the show starts, any unclaimed seats in the Haven section are released and they get filled.

On the Jewel and Dawn the reserved seats don't get released and are on the balcony.