Vison Deck 7 forward inside cabins...

Sorry folks.. I've searched (maybe not hard enough) and didn't find an answer.

Living in SoFL, we get to cruise a lot (4-5 a year), but I have never had the privilege of sailing RCCL. We're Princess regulars and NCL part-timers (best friend a PVP for them), but we'll probably fit in to RCCL well. My RCCL void is going to be filled soon as it looks like we're going to take the Vision to Bermuda.

Other than the web site pricing going bi-polar (my net prices, after OBC, were better BEFORE the WOW sale - and we know prices can change frequently), the Boss is looking at two of the super forward inside cabins on the Vision, 7015 and 7513. She likes insides because of the quiet and dark, plus they allow us co cruise more. I will get her to a balcony one day, but for this sailing we're looking inside.

Those two cabins look like an afterthought (maybe on a refurb). With the Theater below (we'll be up later than the shows) and nothing above, they look like they should be OK. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help... and I apologize if there are 50 threads on this subject that I simply didn't see (I said I looked, but not for very long)...

Griff