help with Anytime Dining

Anytime dining is still available on the cruise I am taking in 3 weeks. I was going to switch until I read "Parties of 10 or more may need to be seated at seperate tables." I just happen to have a party of 10.

Anyone had experience with this??

If so, what was the wait, and did you have any problem getting seated together?

I understand I cant hold it against them if they can not seat us together, just wondering what the odds are.

Anytime dining is still available on the cruise I am taking in 3 weeks. I was going to switch until I read "Parties of 10 or more may need to be seated at seperate tables." I just happen to have a party of 10.

Anyone had experience with this??

If so, what was the wait, and did you have any problem getting seated together?

I understand I cant hold it against them if they can not seat us together, just wondering what the odds are.

I once used anytime dining with a group of 10. The very first night of the 7 night cruise we were seated at 2 round tables that were right by each other. Every night thereafter, we were seated at square tables pushed to accommodate 10. They will accommodate the 10 of you, but I would go in with the expectation of waiting for your table, even up to 30 minutes.

Last cruise we traveled with a party of 16, 10 adults and 6 children. On two nights we were placed at 2 round tables that seat 8. All other nights they put the square tables together.

We did have to wait about 10-15 minutes most nights, as you would at any other dining establishment.