Booked anniversary cruise for 2015!

karessamom

Booked our 30th anniversary cruise for next Aug 2015 on Magic! can hardly wait! we've also decided to come in a few days earlier and go to Johnson Space center before the cruise. my question is --we will be flying into hobby airport (most likely) and staying at one of the airport hotels either the best western or Drury --what transportation options are available to get us from the hotel to the Johnson space center and back. we'll most likely just take shuttle (on cruise day) back to airport and grab the carnival transportation to the port unless there are better options--not really sure at this point--don't want to spend a fortune --also looking at getting rental car for the first couple of days but thinking there might be less expensive options to get to Johnson. anyone familiar with the area speak out--thanks.

I reposted this question in the ports section (where it should have probably been posted in the first place) but I can't figure out how to delete this. Can you please delete this post on this thread. Thank you, Lisa