Quest

oceandream

Getting a table for two has never been a problem for us.

If you go to the Galley Market Lunch you will likely have to share a table, but it's part of the enjoyment of that particular event to be seated with others.

The only dining venue where reservations are required is Restaurant 2. The others are all open seating, you can dine whenever you want within opening hours.

I can't answer about the gym, sorry.

I too am eagerly anticipating my first cruise aboard Quest.

Which sailing are you looking at?

I have been told that there are separate sauna facilities for men and women in the changing/locker area.

Best

Steve

There are plenty of tables for two at all venues. However, you will almost certainly share some of your meals with new friends on board, and you can ask to join a larger table, as well as being invited to hosted dinners. We tend to, usually, join others in the MDR, and many of the lunches on our last cruise were shared with trivia team mates outside the Colonnade, but we tended to just have a table for two at breakfast and at the Patio Grill either at lunch or in the evenings.

There is plenty of choice in venues / food / company at all times.

Oh, and at the Galley Lunch it is good to share a table, as you will spot items on fellow diners' plates you may have missed! This is really a spectacular, fun event, rather than a relaxing meal, but don't miss it.

There are plenty tables of two. Day before can always ask Restaurant Managers to hold you a table for two. Many of the two tables are very close to other tables - so can always meet the couples you are sitting next to and engage in conversation.