All Gay or Straight Cruise ???

SunDiegoCruiser

Atlantis owns RSVP and I don't think there is a huge difference in prices for similar cruises. Atlantis has a lot more cruises and has a larger client base with higher demand so I assume they can charge more (supply and demand).

Just to get an idea of how they compare I looked at the Atlantis cruise Feb 1-8 on Celebrity's Silhouette and RSVP cruise Feb 8-18 on the Regal Princess. Now the ships of course are different so same-to-same comparisons aren't possible there are different categories withing a class but here are two classes of cabins compared:

Interior cabins

Atlantis: $949 - $1,049

RSVP: $899 - $1,099

Balcony

Atlantis: $1,299 - $2,049

RSVP: $1,249 - $1,599

Pied Piper doesn't do charters but group cruises and I believe there rates are the same as the cruiseline's. Other groups - like Ru Paul's Drag group cruise - most likely charge more since they bring on their own entertainment.

We live in Brooklyn.

Atlantis owns RSVP and I don't think there is a huge difference in prices for similar cruises. Atlantis has a lot more cruises and has a larger client base with higher demand so I assume they can charge more (supply and demand).

Just to get an idea of how they compare I looked at the Atlantis cruise Feb 1-8 on Celebrity's Silhouette and RSVP cruise Feb 8-18 on the Regal Princess. Now the ships of course are different so same-to-same comparisons aren't possible there are different categories withing a class but here are two classes of cabins compared:

Interior cabins

Atlantis: $949 - $1,049

RSVP: $899 - $1,099

Balcony

Atlantis: $1,299 - $2,049

RSVP: $1,249 - $1,599

Pied Piper doesn't do charters but group cruises and I believe there rates are the same as the cruiseline's. Other groups - like Ru Paul's Drag group cruise - most likely charge more since they bring on their own entertainment.

We live in Brooklyn.

I know I have often seen the price of Atlantis anywhere from 50% to 200% greater than a regular booking. For example, I paid 1149 for the A2 cabin on the PP PT on Silhouette. The 2/1 Atlantis cruise on Silhouette in A2 is 1899 (over a 60% increase). Yes, itineraries are different (actually fewer POC on the Atlantis), and dates are not identical (but regular cruise fares on Silhouette in late January are very similar to Nov/Dec, give or take $50).

So I still maintain that Atlantis comes at a significant premium, especially if you take into account the fact that unlimited drink packages are unavailable (and, like me, you make good use of that perk).