Luggage Lockers at Vasa Museum?

Does anyone know anything about the luggage lockers at the Vasa Museum? We are thinking about visiting there with a couple of roll-aboards in tow (which obviously we cannot take with us into the museum). The website mentions that they have limited luggage lockers available, but I don't want to risk getting there and finding out there is nowhere we can safely store our bags while we are touring the museum. We plan to get there first thing in the morning (ie, between 8:30 and 10:00). Thanks in advance if anyone can help us!

Does anyone know anything about the luggage lockers at the Vasa Museum? We are thinking about visiting there with a couple of roll-aboards in tow (which obviously we cannot take with us into the museum). The website mentions that they have limited luggage lockers available, but I don't want to risk getting there and finding out there is nowhere we can safely store our bags while we are touring the museum. We plan to get there first thing in the morning (ie, between 8:30 and 10:00). Thanks in advance if anyone can help us!

You find lockers once you are inside the museum next to the toilets but I'm not sure they are big enough for roll-aboards. As you can see to the right of the picture (sorry for the bad picture quality) they are three above each other. Sorry, I cannot remember if there are bigger ones there as well.

Vasalocker_zps5c81dd1b.jpg

Was at Vasa yesterday and saw 6 lockers which would easy fit an airline roll-aboard. Probably 18 "wide x 30 " x. 50 "deep.

I recommend getting there early. Had the place to myself at 8:45 and it was crowded by 9:45. Also if they show the film in another language with English subtitles it's easy to follow.

Enjoy!