Getaway June 7th sailing - review of Haven and Aft Penthouse 11308

Great info, Thanks.

We have aft Penthouse 12904 for our January 2015 cruise! Can't stop reading all the post and it is still far away. First time on NCL. Haven sucked me in. :p

Question: I have heard different comments and I know it depends on the waters but how was the motion during the cruise in the Suite?

You said the butler brought you drinks? I have heard they will not, I was just going to have a bar set up to use. Also getting the UBP, :D

We were also in the penthouse aft 10312 on this cruise. I loved the back of the ship. You definately feel motion but it is a small swaying motion. As far as the butler bringing you drinks I think he will but you can't use your drink card for them. The Mojito Bar is on deck 8 which was the closest bar to our room as we also liked spending time on the deck. You get a lot of sun time on the back of the ship. Another thing for anyone that likes to know which side you pull up on, you are portside in the Bahamas and St. Maarten and starboard in St. Thomas. If you aren't interested in having a large deck then I would for sure stay in the Haven area. You really don't ever have to leave that area of the ship if you don't want to, it's all there.

Carnival Cruise - 2

Disney Cruise - 2

RCL - Allure 3

RCL - Oasis 2

NCL -1

Edited by remajm

Awesome reviews as well. Thanks so much for the awesome photos. We sail this weekend on the Getaway, I wish we could see the menus better especially the Chef's Table. Thanks again and have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome reviews as well. Thanks so much for the awesome photos. We sail this weekend on the Getaway, I wish we could see the menus better especially the Chef's Table. Thanks again and have a great day!

If you want send me an email to robin.nichols@bossierschools.org and I'll email you the photos direct

• 3 weeks later...
Just returned from the Getaway, Haven Aft Penthouse Suite. You will love it, the Haven is the BEST! Enjoy!!!!

Any good Haven suggestions. Or anything. To add? We're. Getting closer!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

Just returned from the Getaway, Haven Aft Penthouse Suite. You will love it, the Haven is the BEST! Enjoy!!!!

Did you enjoy breakfast out on that balcony??

NOTHING beats it and we will do it more on the Getaway!! ;)

Great info, Thanks.

We have aft Penthouse 12904 for our January 2015 cruise! Can't stop reading all the post and it is still far away. First time on NCL. Haven sucked me in. :p

Question: I have heard different comments and I know it depends on the waters but how was the motion during the cruise in the Suite?

You said the butler brought you drinks? I have heard they will not, I was just going to have a bar set up to use. Also getting the UBP, :D

And we are on the other end in 12304!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your review... We are sailing in Late Feb of 2015 and have a 2 bdr family suite in haven on starboard side of ship we have 2 lil ones with us. Does anyone know should we try to switch to port side for better views for kiddos? Also is Anoop the same one from the Dawn? Thanks

Joe....

Joe (ICT Cruiser) going mobile from the CC iPhone app :-)