Breakaway, Haven Spa Suite vs. Spa Mini-Suite Pricing Question.....

wasiii

.....I am on the 9.14.14 sailing of the Breakaway. My question is quite simple. I booked a Haven Spa Suite recently and it was a couple of hundred dollars less than the Spa Mini-Suite.

Can someone explain to me why they would price it as such?

Currently, there is only 1 Haven Spa Suite left on my sailing and a whole bunch of Spa Mini-Suites.

With the additional Haven perks you get, and I know this cabin is not in the complex, why would anyone pick the Mini-Suite since the Mini-Suites are outside the Haven complex as well?

:confused:

wasiii

.....I am on the 9.14.14 sailing of the Breakaway. My question is quite simple. I booked a Haven Spa Suite recently and it was a couple of hundred dollars less than the Spa Mini-Suite.

Currently, there is only 1 Haven Spa Suite left on my sailing and a whole bunch of Spa Mini-Suites.

With the additional Haven perks you get, and I know this cabin is not in the complex, why would anyone pick the Mini-Suite since the Mini-Suites are outside the Haven complex as well?

wasiii

I just priced it and the haven spa suite was about $70 more pp for your sailing. I would grab it, not contest. Don't know why it is priced so close. Definitely not the norm. Those are great cabins. Don't overthink it - just enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

wasiii

I noticed that as well. I think it's because the Haven Spa suite only sleeps 2, which is not helpful if you have children or any other 3rd/4th party.

I really enjoyed the Haven Spa suite. We were in it last year and are booking it for this year, as well. But keep in mind it is one large bed that can't be divided, so it really best suits couples. That is kind of limiting. It's not suitable for families, girl (friend) cruises, mother/son, etc....