Freestyle reservations

blyle

I am reading some trip reviews and they keep talking about making reservations before you cruise. I understand that you need them for Le Bistro but can someone enlighten me as to whether or not I need to make reservations at all the other restaurants. Is there something here I am not understanding regarding freestyle? I thought you just went to the restaurant of your choice and waited for a table except for Le bistro. Please fill me in so I can be prepared.

Thanks!

You cant make the reservations before you board. This confused me too untill i boarded the dawn. You did'nt say what ship your sailing on...but theres the Dawns line up.... most ships have also the same restraunts...

Le bistro

cagnys and bamboo are all restraunts you pay extra for and need reservations.

Salsas and the italain restraunt are free...but you need reservations.

All the other restraunts you can eat whereever and whenever you want.

As far as reservations . . . i made mine for first three nights when i got on the ship in the main atrium. Look at your freestyle for days when the extra charge restraunts are half price

On the Spirit you CAN make reservations for ALL of the restaurants. what this does is cut down ANY wait for the main dinningrooms. we would look at our day and then go make reservations at whichever restaurant we wanted to dine in. You could only make them n the morning of he day you were dinning EXCEPT the Bristo which we did days in advance.

It is my understanding that the Dream doesn't allow reservations in their main dinning room so check for the specific ship you are sailing.

Archived